St. Helen Power Sports provides services ranging from standard maintenance to complete rebuilds and crash damage repairs. We can also professionally install those accessories to your ATV, UTV, Side-by-Side, Offroad and Street Motorcycle, Boat or E-Z-GO Personal Transportation Vehicle.
Here are a few examples of what separates our service department from the others:
- Four service bays
- Staffed by factory trained technicians
- Electronic microfiche and computer parts ordering
- Over 20,000 different parts in stock to ensure quick repairs
- Season preps: Scheduled preventative maintenance will keep your unit in tip-top shape. Season preps help avoid unnecessary downtime and increases the life and value of your unit over time.
- Secure storage yard
- Interface with all insurance companies: In the event of an accident, let us do the legwork and communication with your insurance company.
- Fully insured facility
St. Helen Power Sports provides storage for your off-season toys. St. Helen Power Sports can provide both indoor and outdoor storage. Blister wrapping service makes sure the elements do not get to your boat during the winter months.
We also make sure that proper engine storage preparation is done prior to storage. Stabilizing the fuel and fogging the engine will ensure easier preparation for next season.
Outdoor Storage for a boat is $155.00 from September through May no matter what size. Boats left after May 30th are calculated at $15.00 per month until the end of Summer. Boats must be shrink wrapped unless special provisions are made with the owners of St. Helen Power Sports.
Indoor Storage is calculated at $21.00 per running foot and for a period beginning September and through May. Additional fees will be charged for Summer storage.
18' Ski Boat on a Trailer: $462.00
20' Pontoon: $420.00
*** Whether Indoor or Outdoor, your boat is fully insured during its stay at St. Helen Power Sports. ***
Please call us with any questions 989-389-4961