St. Helen Power Sports provides services ranging from standard maintenance to complete rebuilds and crash damage repairs. We can also professionally install those accessories to your ATV, UTV, Side-by-Side, Offroad and Street Motorcycle, Boat or E-Z-GO Personal Transportation Vehicle.
Here are a few examples of what separates our service department from the others:
- Four service bays
- Staffed by factory trained technicians
- Electronic microfiche and computer parts ordering
- Over 20,000 different parts in stock to ensure quick repairs
- Season preps: Scheduled preventative maintenance will keep your unit in tip-top shape. Season preps help avoid unnecessary downtime and increases the life and value of your unit over time.
- Secure storage yard
- Interface with all insurance companies: In the event of an accident, let us do the legwork and communication with your insurance company.
- Fully insured facility
St. Helen Power Sports provides storage for your off-season toys. St. Helen Power Sports can provide both indoor and outdoor storage. Blister wrapping service makes sure the elements do not get to your boat during the winter months.
We also make sure that proper engine storage preparation is done prior to storage. Stabilizing the fuel and fogging the engine will ensure easier preparation for next season.
We use the right tools and techniques to dismount your tire and repair it from the inside.
We remove and replace the tube and/or tire on the rim that the customer has already removed from the ATV, Side-by-Side, Dirt Bike or Street Bike.
We can also remove and replace the tire from your ATV, Side-by-Side, and/or Dirt Bike.
Street Bikes require more disassembly to remove the wheel assembly due to installed accessories, exhaust systems, fairings, dual brake systems or more. Street Bike Tire Installation includes Tire Balancing. To remove and replace the tire on a Street Bike, the prices are based on the complexity of the job.
** Please call us for pricing 989-389-4961 **