St. Helen Power Sports provides services ranging from standard maintenance to complete rebuilds and crash damage repairs. We can also professionally install those accessories to your ATV, UTV, Side-by-Side, Offroad and Street Motorcycle, Boat or E-Z-GO Personal Transportation Vehicle.
Here are a few examples of what separates our service department from the others:
- Four service bays
- Staffed by factory trained technicians
- Electronic microfiche and computer parts ordering
- Over 20,000 different parts in stock to ensure quick repairs
- Season preps: Scheduled preventative maintenance will keep your unit in tip-top shape. Season preps help avoid unnecessary downtime and increases the life and value of your unit over time.
- Secure storage yard
- Interface with all insurance companies: In the event of an accident, let us do the legwork and communication with your insurance company.
- Fully insured facility
St. Helen Power Sports provides storage for your off-season toys. St. Helen Power Sports can provide both indoor and outdoor storage. Blister wrapping service makes sure the elements do not get to your boat during the winter months.
We also make sure that proper engine storage preparation is done prior to storage. Stabilizing the fuel and fogging the engine will ensure easier preparation for next season.
Protect your PWC as it sits through the Winter months.
Come in to our shop and let us properly winterize your PWC.
Services for a 2-Stroke PWC include:
Grease all accessible fittings
Stabilize fuel and carbs
Drain and refill jet pump lubricant if applicable
Antifreeze the engine and cooling system
Fog the internal parts of the engine and cylinders
Pull the drain plug(s) in the hull
Battery will be disconnected and given to the customer at time of pick up
Tether will be left in the storage compartment
Services for a 4-Stroke PWC will include the above services and an oil change.
** Please call us for pricing 989-389-4961 **