St. Helen Power Sports provides services ranging from standard maintenance to complete rebuilds and crash damage repairs. We can also professionally install those accessories to your ATV, UTV, Side-by-Side, Offroad and Street Motorcycle, Boat or E-Z-GO Personal Transportation Vehicle.
Here are a few examples of what separates our service department from the others:
- Four service bays
- Staffed by factory trained technicians
- Electronic microfiche and computer parts ordering
- Over 20,000 different parts in stock to ensure quick repairs
- Season preps: Scheduled preventative maintenance will keep your unit in tip-top shape. Season preps help avoid unnecessary downtime and increases the life and value of your unit over time.
- Secure storage yard
- Interface with all insurance companies: In the event of an accident, let us do the legwork and communication with your insurance company.
- Fully insured facility
St. Helen Power Sports provides storage for your off-season toys. St. Helen Power Sports can provide both indoor and outdoor storage. Blister wrapping service makes sure the elements do not get to your boat during the winter months.
We also make sure that proper engine storage preparation is done prior to storage. Stabilizing the fuel and fogging the engine will ensure easier preparation for next season.
Protect your sled as it sits through the Summer.
Come in to our shop and summerize your sled. We will prepare your sled for Summer.
Service for a 2-Stroke Snowmobile includes:
Adding fuel stabilizer to the fuel tank
Distribute the stabilizer throughout the engine
Spray fogging oil to coat the internal parts of the intake, carbs (non-EFI sleds), cylinders and engine
Drain carb float bowls on non-EFI sleds
Check chain case/drive fluid and top-off as necessary
Grease the front and rear suspension
Disconnect the battery
Remove the drive belt from the clutches (unless otherwise instructed by the customer)
Loosen the track (unless otherwise instructed by the customer)
Service for a 4-Stroke Snowmobile includes the above list plus an oil change.
Pricing may vary due to quantity and type of oil chosen and additional labor charges on some 4-Stroke snowmobiles.
** Please call us for pricing 989-389-4961 **