St. Helen Power Sports provides services ranging from standard maintenance to complete rebuilds and crash damage repairs. We can also professionally install those accessories to your ATV, UTV, Side-by-Side, Offroad and Street Motorcycle, Boat or E-Z-GO Personal Transportation Vehicle.
Here are a few examples of what separates our service department from the others:
- Four service bays
- Staffed by factory trained technicians
- Electronic microfiche and computer parts ordering
- Over 20,000 different parts in stock to ensure quick repairs
- Season preps: Scheduled preventative maintenance will keep your unit in tip-top shape. Season preps help avoid unnecessary downtime and increases the life and value of your unit over time.
- Secure storage yard
- Interface with all insurance companies: In the event of an accident, let us do the legwork and communication with your insurance company.
- Fully insured facility
St. Helen Power Sports provides storage for your off-season toys. St. Helen Power Sports can provide both indoor and outdoor storage. Blister wrapping service makes sure the elements do not get to your boat during the winter months.
We also make sure that proper engine storage preparation is done prior to storage. Stabilizing the fuel and fogging the engine will ensure easier preparation for next season.
Boat: I/O Winterization
Boat: I/O Winterization
Protect your Inboard/Outboard motor as it sits through the Winter by having it winterized.
Come in and let our Factory Certified Technicians properly winterize your motor.
Basic Winterization Services includes:
Change lower unit gear lube
Inspect drain plug seals and replace if necessary
Check trim and tilt fluid and fill if necessary
Check all hoses for leaking
Grease all accessible motor fittings
Stabilize fuel and carbs
Fog the cylinders
Drain and refill the engine block with antifreeze
* Battery will be disconnected and removed from the boat. The battery will be given to the customer at time of pick up and keys will be left in the boat unless otherwise requested by the customer. *
** Some motors may require more than 2 gallons of antifreeze due to the make and model. **
Premium Winterization Services includes the above services and pulling the outdrive, replacing the gimble bearing, inspecting and greasing the U-joint.
Prices may vary due to the amount of fluids and parts required for each motor.
** Please call us for pricing 989-389-4961 **