St. Helen Power Sports provides services ranging from standard maintenance to complete rebuilds and crash damage repairs. We can also professionally install those accessories to your ATV, UTV, Side-by-Side, Offroad and Street Motorcycle, Boat or E-Z-GO Personal Transportation Vehicle.
Here are a few examples of what separates our service department from the others:
- Four service bays
- Staffed by factory trained technicians
- Electronic microfiche and computer parts ordering
- Over 20,000 different parts in stock to ensure quick repairs
- Season preps: Scheduled preventative maintenance will keep your unit in tip-top shape. Season preps help avoid unnecessary downtime and increases the life and value of your unit over time.
- Secure storage yard
- Interface with all insurance companies: In the event of an accident, let us do the legwork and communication with your insurance company.
- Fully insured facility
St. Helen Power Sports provides storage for your off-season toys. St. Helen Power Sports can provide both indoor and outdoor storage. Blister wrapping service makes sure the elements do not get to your boat during the winter months.
We also make sure that proper engine storage preparation is done prior to storage. Stabilizing the fuel and fogging the engine will ensure easier preparation for next season.
Clean Carburetor(s) due to running issues.
*** Note ***
Carburetor cleaning labor is warrantied for 30 days from the time of the cleaning provided the Needle and Seat(s) are replaced in the carburetor and the old gas is examined and, if necessary, replaced. We will add the appropriate number of ounces of Ethanol Fuel Treatment to the fuel system and will provide the remainder of the bottle for the customer. There is no warranty if the Needle and Seat(s) are not replaced or if the entire machine is not brought in for service. We highly suggest the addition of a fuel filter to assist in the filter of debris in the gas (not included in the price).
** Please call us for pricing 989-389-4961 **