St. Helen Power Sports provides services ranging from standard maintenance to complete rebuilds and crash damage repairs. We can also professionally install those accessories to your ATV, UTV, Side-by-Side, Offroad and Street Motorcycle, Boat or E-Z-GO Personal Transportation Vehicle.
Here are a few examples of what separates our service department from the others:
- Four service bays
- Staffed by factory trained technicians
- Electronic microfiche and computer parts ordering
- Over 20,000 different parts in stock to ensure quick repairs
- Season preps: Scheduled preventative maintenance will keep your unit in tip-top shape. Season preps help avoid unnecessary downtime and increases the life and value of your unit over time.
- Secure storage yard
- Interface with all insurance companies: In the event of an accident, let us do the legwork and communication with your insurance company.
- Fully insured facility
St. Helen Power Sports provides storage for your off-season toys. St. Helen Power Sports can provide both indoor and outdoor storage. Blister wrapping service makes sure the elements do not get to your boat during the winter months.
We also make sure that proper engine storage preparation is done prior to storage. Stabilizing the fuel and fogging the engine will ensure easier preparation for next season.
Boat: Season Prep
Boat: Season Prep
Make sure that your boat is ready for the Summer season.
Come in to our shop and let our Factory Certified Technicians prepare your boat for the Summer season.
Services include checking the following:
Furniture and deck condition
Console: Switches and gauges
Lights and accessory power
Control box and cable condition and tension
Fuel lines, primer bulb and clamps
Fuel tank condition (exterior only)
Oil level (2-Stroke Reservoir / 4-Stroke Crank)
Engine fire - Idle RPM
Cooling system (Pee stream and hoses)
Starter condition (Recoil rope / Bendix lube)
Lower unit lube level
Prop condition and nut secure
Steering cable condition
Air intake (Filter and spark arrestor)
Battery hookup and test
Spark plugs changed upon customer request or failure to adequately re-fire
Trailer tire and hub condition (if applicable)
Valid Registration tags
Safety Kit check
** Please call us for pricing 989-389-4961 **