St. Helen Power Sports provides services ranging from standard maintenance to complete rebuilds and crash damage repairs. We can also professionally install those accessories to your ATV, UTV, Side-by-Side, Offroad and Street Motorcycle, Boat or E-Z-GO Personal Transportation Vehicle.
Here are a few examples of what separates our service department from the others:
- Four service bays
- Staffed by factory trained technicians
- Electronic microfiche and computer parts ordering
- Over 20,000 different parts in stock to ensure quick repairs
- Season preps: Scheduled preventative maintenance will keep your unit in tip-top shape. Season preps help avoid unnecessary downtime and increases the life and value of your unit over time.
- Secure storage yard
- Interface with all insurance companies: In the event of an accident, let us do the legwork and communication with your insurance company.
- Fully insured facility
St. Helen Power Sports provides storage for your off-season toys. St. Helen Power Sports can provide both indoor and outdoor storage. Blister wrapping service makes sure the elements do not get to your boat during the winter months.
We also make sure that proper engine storage preparation is done prior to storage. Stabilizing the fuel and fogging the engine will ensure easier preparation for next season.
Snowmobile: Winter Prep
Snowmobile: Winter Prep
Make sure that your snowmobile is ready for the season.
Come in to our shop and let our Factory Certified Technicians prepare your snowmobile for the Winter season.
Check idler wheels and bearings
Check chain case lubricant
Check drive chain free-play and adjust if necessary
Check hyfax and replace at an
additional charge with customer's approval
Check wear bars/carbides and replace at an additional charge with customer's approval
Replace spark plug if needed
Check and adjust carb synchronization
Check oil pump adjustments
Check coolant level on liquid cooled models and top off
Check all gauges and switches
Check drive belt, alignment and condition of primary and secondary clutches
Check battery on all electric start models
Check track condition and make any necessary adjustments to tension and alignment
Check condition and alignment of skis
Check cable tensions
Lubricate all accessible zerks on the front and rear suspension
** Please call us for pricing 989-389-4961 **