Protect your sled as it sits through the Summer.
Let our Factory Trained Certified Technicians prepare your sled for the Summer months.
Service for a 2-Stroke Snowmobile includes:
- Compression check
- Spark check
- Adding fuel stabilizer to the fuel tank
- Distribute the stabilizer throughout the engine
- Spray fogging oil to coat the internal parts of the intake, carbs (non-EFI sleds), cylinders and engine
- Drain carb float bowls on non-EFI sleds
- Check chain case/drive fluid and top-off as necessary
- Grease the front and rear suspension
- Disconnect the battery (unless otherwise instructed by the customer)
- Remove the drive belt from the clutches (unless otherwise instructed by the customer)
- Loosen the track (unless otherwise instructed by the customer)
Service for a 4-Stroke Snowmobile includes the above list plus an oil change.
Pricing may vary due to quantity and type of oil chosen and additional labor charges on some 4-Stroke snowmobiles.
** Please call us for pricing 989-389-4961 **