Protect your Inboard/Outboard motor as it sits through the Winter by having it winterized.
Let our Factory Trained Certified Technicians properly winterize your motor.
Basic Winterization Services include:
- Change lower unit gear lube
- Inspect drain plug seals and replace if necessary
- Check trim and tilt fluid and fill if necessary
- Check all hoses for leaking
- Grease all accessible motor fittings
- Stabilize fuel and carbs
- Fog the cylinders
- Drain and refill the engine block with antifreeze
* Battery will be disconnected and removed from the boat. Battery will be given to the customer at time of pick up and key(s) will be left in the boat unless otherwise requested by the customer. *
** Some motors may require more than 2 gallons of antifreeze due to the make and model. **
Premium Winterization Services includes the above services and pulling the outdrive, replacing the gimble bearing, inspecting and greasing the U-joint.
Prices may vary due to the amount of fluid and parts required for each motor.
** Please call us for pricing 989-389-4961 **